Aspiration, the LA-based fintech focused on conscious consumerism, raises $135 million

Published on:

When former Bill Clinton speechwriter and political wunderkind Andrei Cherny launched Aspiration four years ago, the upstart fintech startup was one of Los Angeles’ early entrants into a  financial services market dominated by players from Europe and the financial capital of the U.S. in New York City.

Fast forward four years and the big New York fintechs are still around, but Cherny’s Aspiration remains undimmed and has today disclosed a $153 million funding round to get even bigger.

Andrei Cherny’s ‘Aspiration’ Brings The Investment Tools Of The 1% To The Other 99%

Unlike other financial services startups

Read more    Source: techcrunch.com

Leave a Reply